I am so exhausted from constantly pretending I’m okay for the sake of everyone else around me lately. I just feel so done.
Soo, I got tagged by stay-with-me-lets-just-breath
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you then make 11 new ones (also tag the tagger).
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Have you ever stared at your phone waiting for that one text from him/her?
- Too many times.
2.What was the last book series you read for fun?
- Hunger Games.
3. Coffee or Tea ?
- Neither. But if I really had to choose, coffee.
4. What would you say to your hero ?
- “You mean so much to the world. Thank you for existing.”
5. Do you have a favorite stuffy ?
- Yeah, I have this giant giraffe.
6. Who is your real life OTP?
- I have absolutely no idea.
7. Why did you decide to make a Blog ?
- Because it seemed really fun.
8. If you could fix one thing in the world what would it be ?
- I would make everyone nice, generous, caring, selfless, and confident.
9. Favorite movie ?
- SO MANY. Titanic, The Notebook, A Knight’s Tale, Princess and the Frog, Grease 2. I really like movies. If I HAD to choose one, A Knight’s Tale.
10. Favorite comfort food?
- Eegee;s. Which is a sandwich place that is only in the city I live in.
11. How was your day ?
- It was okay. It could have been a lot worse, but it was just okay.
ALRIGHT. HERE ARE MY ELEVEN QUESTIONS:
1. Who’s your favorite super hero and why?
2. Italian, Mexican, Chinese, or Greek food?
3. Who’s your celebrity crush?
4. Cats or dogs?
5. What’s the thing you’re addicted to the most?
6. Do you plan on having kids? If so, how many, what genders, and what names?
7. What’s your opinion on Miley Cyrus?
8. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in 2013?
9. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
10. What’s your dream job?
11. Name one thing that’s really interesting about you that most people don’t know.
When I’m driving, I don’t ever swerve because I’m drunk or high or tired or anything; I swerve because I’m eating fruit snacks and always have to look at what fucking flavor I’m putting in my mouth before I eat it so I can save the best for last.
Maybe fate just puts us in a place where we have all the pieces of the rest of our lives right in front of us and we have to make the right choices and put the correct puzzle together.
I don’t have big boobs or a big butt, but I have a pretty face sometimes. And a good personality. That’s gotta count for something, right?